Thursday, December 19, 2013

Cheap Thursday #1


Okay, I'm probably the cheapest person when it comes to shopping. I think it's because I don't have a job so not having a steady income scares the poo out of me. SOOOO, whenever I find cute things that fall into my extremely cheap budget I become one giddy kitty. Now that I'm on christmas vacation I have more time to blog and so I've decided to create "cheap thursdays" to share my cheap finds with my frugal friends. MissTichy currently has a sale going on for their adorable bustiers, some as low as $10! The "Leather" Skirt is only $9.99, I've been wanting skirts but being the frugal (cheap to be honest) person I am I don't have the funds/guts to start adding these items to my closet...until this find. As for the Shark Earrings, if my ears weren't stretched (00g) I would definitely buy these HANDMADE cuties. They're adorable! And just a little tidbit, I actually own a set of those Finger Chains, and sadly due to my thin fingers they fit like normal rings. They're still cute though, and hopefully they'll fit you better (: I hope you enjoyed, please provide feedback on the first ever cheap thursday.

1 comment:

  1. Such great blog series. Who doesn't like cheap stuff? I sure do! I always look for bargains and sales:)
    You have a lovely blog! Would you like to follow each other on GFC,and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    Ema
    http://ourloveinbloom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete