Saturday, January 25, 2014

Shop Spotlight! Hello Harriet & Rachel O's


My refusal to spend money is quickly going to end thanks to my recent discovery of Hello Harriet, filled with handmade tattoos of puppies, bunnies and cats ("cattoos"), animal purses, nail transfers, buttons, and even phone cases. Being the cat lover that i am though I only featured cat related products. See that picture in the bottom right? That's wrapping paper! Check out this etsy shop, who knows what other things they'll come up with. The perfect place for cat and pug lovers! I'm definitely getting some of those nail transfers!


This shop, Rachel O's, is the perfect place to go if you're in need of cute button earrings, cufflinks, and even bobby pins! There are so many different designs that I don't even know where to begin! There are a pair of corgi earrings that are just to die for! I never thought of having fabric buttons on bobby pins, but now I'm in love with the idea! They're perfect for adding some extra oomph to your hair. Look at how adorable those hedgehogs are! I don't know, I'm just in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment