Saturday, March 1, 2014

So Exciting!


I don't know if it's because it's the beginning of spring, if it's because forever 21 is now stocked in floral prints, or because it's my birth-month...but I love March! Well, it's most likely the ladder. This year I'm more excited about my birthday than I've ever been because, I'm turning eighteen! Save the date because it's the 29th (: I don't know what my plans will be on that day, but it's a Saturday so that gives me countless opportunities. 

But the fact that it's March also reminds me that Coachella is just around the corner and I haven't even saved any money )': nor do I have that fancy Canon Rebel T3i that I desperately want, but my friend is letting me borrow hers so there's that. I haven't even gone shopping for the necessary hippie-esque clothing (Vanessa Hudgens is my Coachella inspo). Gee, time flies. Even though it's my birth-month I did not lose sight of the frugal person I am, I'm looking forward to my free Sephora beauty insider gift and I've signed up for plenty of birthday freebies.

I have so much I want to rant on but I'll save it for another post. Do you guys know what a Marimo is? Well if you don't don't worry, I'll write a post on it soon!

Also, MessyBunsUndone finally reached 50 followers on bloglovin! Thanks guys!♡

What's your favorite thing about spring/March? 



No comments:

Post a Comment