Thursday, April 24, 2014

Coachella 2014 Recap!♡




So I had the wonderful experience of going to the second weekend of Coachella 2014 last week and I'm already feeling nostalgic of the atmosphere and wonderful food! If you don't know what Coachella is, it's a music festival in Indio, California that features many famous bands and also the not so famous. There are multiple genres being represented and it's a great chance to listen to some bands you've never heard of! 

 This is my day one outfit, I didn't really take many outfit pictures ): I was too caught up in how HOT it was! My wonderful boyfriend is featured, isn't he cute?


The flower crown on my head was made with my very own blood, sweat, tears, and a hot glue gun(:

 Here's my day one makeup and hair.

 Take a moment to look at the roasted corn and coconut. Let me tell you that Coachella corn is the best there is. It was so delicious I kept going back for more. I miss it so much ):


 I don't know who the guy is, but there was a giant astronaut that would drive around (VERY slowly I might add) and he was super duper cool because his fingers would move and you could have your face projected onto his helmet. I'm pretty mad at him though, because when he would show up you'd have to get out of your "seat" and move and wait for him to roll away. -.-

Here's the La Grande Wheel. It is "the largest mobile wheel in North America" meaning they can drag it around, not that the wheel detaches and rolls around squishing people, that would be bad. 
 And of course the view from the top!

It was great, the weather was a bit more extreme than I'm used to but I  adjusted. I would love to go again but next year my boyfriend and I are gonna try to make it to lollapalooza, another music festival in Chicago(: I'm still not recovered from the trip though, the twelve hour drive drained me and I wish I could sleep for ten days straight ):

No comments:

Post a Comment