Friday, June 6, 2014

Life Update: I got a tattoo!

This tattoo is something I've been planning for around a year or so. I used to ride the bus to school and start my mornings off listening to a band called Dance Gavin Dance, a post-hardcore band that yes, does include some "screaming" I would listen to their songs and read the lyrics and decide just what perfect few lines I should get permanently marked on my body and then I found them, in a song that isn't even their most famous one.
"Oh, the thought, we are the flaws that make us"
how beautiful is that? I fell in love.
Well that's that backstory, now lets dive in to the pictures!

Me signing my arm away.
 Me looking gross
The -what is it called?- stencil? of my tattoo.

PREPARE FOR MY FACES OF PAIN


My artist was super cool, we're even planning a portrait of my kitty cat for my thigh.
This was my first tattoo but definitely not my last!

  

 Do you want/have any tattoos?

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I also think the cat looks pretty cool! I don't have any tattoos, but I'm not opposed to getting any in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebester Award over on my blog! :) I hope you can do it.

    raquelinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete