Monday, June 2, 2014

♡May Favorites♡


Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover. I love this stuff, I've started paying attention to how I remove my eye makeup and I let this soak up all my mascara/eyeliner/eyeshadow and I feel so clean. I've already finished my first bottle and had to go back for more. Buy it here
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in "Antwerp". I've barely jumped onto the nyx bandwagon after Claire Marshall listed their butter gloss in "Creme Brûlée" for one of her favorites. I love how these lip creams are matte because they give me the look that I'm wearing lipstick but without the drying effect lipsticks give me. This color is a corally pink that isn't too crazy for everyday wear. I got complimented on it the first day I wore it. Buy it here
Anastasia Brow Wiz in "Granite". This product was also listed as one of Claire Marshall's favorites (I'm obsessed with her to be honest) and so I went out to try it for myself. I already had pretty great eyebrows, I don't mean to brag, but I needed some help with my arch. I love that it comes in a color dark enough to match my brows but light enough to avoid looking like a filled my brows in with eyeliner! Buy it here
Studio Gear CC Cream in "Natural". When I received this product gratis about a month or two ago I figured I would wear it under my normal foundation. This hydrating color correcting cream does enough for my skin to where I wear it alone. I will definitely need to go buy some more! (When I get the money for it) Buy it here







One thing I did not picture here is the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in "Trooper" I use this eyeliner daily and swear by it. I have been using this liner for about two years and do not plan on switching anytime soon. Be prepared to see it in future posts. BUY IT HERE


Also, here's my favorite song for the month! It's Stolen Dance by Milky Chance.


Have you tried any of these products? What do you love/loathe? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment